netWORKS Program Funding Stream
- What is UWTYR’s Youth Success Strategy?
- netWORKS Program Overview
- Scope of Community Partner Role
- Community Partner Deliverables
- How the Community Partner will be selected
- Program Selection Process
- Amount Available
- Use of Funds
- Summary of Dates
- Office Hours
12. Office Hours
Office hours are available to all applicants interested in applying for the netWORKS program fund via phone. Office hours are an opportunity to access support with your netWORKS program fund application and have your questions answered. Office hours will be held from May 15 – May 30, 2017. To make an appointment during office hours contact: Annique Farrell, Manager Youth Initiatives by phone at 416-777-1444 ext. 382 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no appeals for the YSS netWORKS Program Fund.
1. Agencies listed as ineligible may partner in the delivery of a community service program or project, where a social service agency is the funding applicant
2. An exception will be granted to agencies that are currently funded by UWTYR